Hmmm , I havn’t written here in ages!
So I decided to do these pink ombré nails today . It gets gradually darker towards the tip of the nail.
You can use any colour combination you like . I did a base coat of white and chose 4 colours for the gradient effect:
- Wet n’ Wild -French White cream (for the base)
Starting at the cuticle colour, working towards the tip :
- No.7 (stay perfect) – cheeky chops
- Maxfactor (glossfinity) – forever glam
- Essence (Multi-dimension) – Hot stuff
- NYC – Manhattan
How to :
- I first painted a coat of white polish on all my nails and allowed it to dry thoroughly.
- Next, I took a makeup wedge sponge and soaked it with water .
- I then took each colour and painted it onto the sponge in stripes , making sure to overlap each colour slightly.
- When you have that done you just press it into your nails and wait for it to dry. I did this about 3 times for each nail as I thought it wasn’t opaque enough.
- Seal it with a top coat and your all done! (you can also add a sparkle if you like)