So ive been nominated by rubyangel711 for the sunshine blogger award .yay!!!
11 Facts about me :
1. I love animals , id love more pets.
2.I cant cook for my life, but I love baking!
3. I cant walk anywhere without my earphones.
4. I want to learn how to play an instrument,
5. I very rarely wear jewellery.
6. Im not a morning person, in fact im pretty sure im nocturnal!
7. I love travelling
8. Im very OCD when it comes to taking my makeup off.
9. My dream is to see The red hot chili peppers live.
10.I was born on hallowe’en
11. Christmas is my favourite time of the year.
Questions for me :
1. My makeup mantra is:
A. ”Less is more.”
B. ”Find the happy medium.”
C. ”Bring it on!
B! not too much , but not full on crazy!
2. Who is your celebrity icon?
I love nicole richie the way she mixes her boho style but is still quite chic.
3. What is your favorite style of Halloween costume?
Anything thats not simple a bunny tail and ears on a tiny black dress , claiming to be dressed as a bunny…no! so Id say B
A. Anything goes! You’ve been everything from Disney Princesses to Roadkill!
B. You love costumes that are simple, cute, and often composed from things in your closet. Cowgirls and cheerleaders are tons of fun.
C. This is your day to sparkle and shine – you love fun and flamboyant costumes like fairies, angels, and royalty!
D. Your costumes are the kind that usually must be explained but are always clever and excellently detailed.
4. You’re invited to a cocktail event last minute. Whatever will you do with your hair?
curl it with my babyliss curling wand.
5. If you could only bring one beauty product with you on a 3-day vacation, what would it be?
6. What is your current favorite item of clothing/accessory right now?
I live in jeans and got 2 new pairs from FOREVER 21 not so long ago so probably those.
7. Packing your skincare products for a weekend getaway is…
A. Easy as one-two-three — cleanse, moisturize, and protect.
B. Torture. How can I choose among all my must-have lotions and potions?
C. Non-negotiable. I’ve been loyal to products for years and I’ll never sacrifice perfect skin for a smaller suitcase.
Im going with A . Im pretty simple like that.
8. How often do you wear your hair in its natural texture?
Absolutely never , not even going to bed. so C
A. At least a few days a week. I love waves and curls!
B. It depends on my outfit and where I’m off to.
C. Never — I only like my hair straight and sleek.
9. When applying blush, which of the following are you looking to achieve:
A. a pretty flush
B. a healthy glow for my pale complexion
C. great cheekbones
A bit of A and C
10. What is your time-sapping makeup mishap?
A. a smudge that takes time to remove — I never have remover on hand!
B. runny mascara
C. foundation that is anything less than flawless
A -every time.
11. What is your all-time favourite book?
I dont have a favourite Ive read so many!
My questions for my nominees are :
1. what is your all time favourite make up brand?
2. if you could only pick one, would you choose foundation or concealer?
3. What is your favourite place in the world?
4. What beauty Item can you not live without?
5. What is your Go-to nail polish colour?
6. Orange juice or apple juice?
7. Whats your favourite band / musician ?
8. Who influences you most in life?
9. Do you have any pets?
10. do you prefer waterproof or non waterproof mascara?
11. Whats the one product that you will continue to buy over and over again ?
Enjoy! Thank you !
My nominees are (drum roll please!…)